One Mill School is a step-by-step path to get unstuck, clarify your vision, and make progress.
Start Your Application in 30 Seconds
We can't wait to meet you!
We'll send application next steps and we'll also add you to our email list for thoughtful wholesale training, education, and promotions.
"This has given me confidence and inspiration in where my business is going and what I need to do to keep it headed in the right direction. "
"I had the realization that I am a real business and I need to treat myself and talk to myself with all the respect and reverence that go along with it."
"I just feel so inspired and grateful for this structure and guidance to explore and find orientation for myself and work."
Upcoming Quarterly Dates:
- Submit your application by 12/20 to be considered for the Winter 2022 quarter.
- After applying, we'll let you know if you're "in" by 12/22. We review applications in batches so don't worry if you don't hear from us right away.
- Accept your spot (and pay for the program) by 12/28.
- Doors open to the next quarter on 1/3.
- If you're not accepted: We’re keeping the school small to enable the best experience possible for members — but if you aren’t accepted, it’s certainly not a reflection of your expertise or value. We’ll let you when applications open again and you can always re-apply.
About our Fee and Scholarship Program:
The quarterly fee for One Mill School is $199. We set that fee to be as affordable as possible, within the context of our costs. Also, it is a foundational priority for us to advance economic accessibility to our programs. (More on our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion at One Mill School here.) So we have an open scholarship program for anyone who faces significant obstacles to their growth as a creative business owner. This might be because of structural or systemic barriers or for other reasons.
If you would like to request a 6-month scholarship to One Mill School, you'll be able to let us know through the application process. We deploy our available scholarship funds on a first-come, first-served basis to folks who are qualified applicants and have self-identified as needing scholarship funding.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at One Mill School
Our intention is that One Mill School be a vibrant, antiracist, equitable, diverse, inclusive place. The foundations of that vision are our intention, our inquiry within our own practices, and the education and training we prioritize. This is an open and ongoing exploration and right now, these are some of the active things we do to build towards this vision.