One Mill School is everything you need to get unstuck, clarify your vision, and make progress -- and it starts here.
Apply Below in Less Than 7 Minutes
The goal of this application is to make sure we're a perfect fit for your business. We review applications carefully to ensure that you're investing in a program that will be transformative. We enroll new members once per quarter — the last day to apply for the upcoming quarter is 6/21. You'll hear whether you're accepted by 6/25, and you'll confirm (and pay for your spot) by 6/30. Doors open to the school on 7/5. Questions? Email us.
Apply for the Summer 2021 quarter now!
What happens next:
- You'll get an email confirming we got your application. Feel free to reply there with any questions.
- We'll let you know if you're "in" by 6/25. We review applications in batches so don't worry if you don't hear from us right away.
- Accept your spot (and pay for the program) by 6/30.
- Doors open on 7/5. You'll join the other members and have access to coaching, group calls, the Community Forum, and your first Quarterly Course right away.
- If you're not accepted: We’re keeping the school small to enable the best experience possible for members — but if you aren’t accepted, it’s certainly not a reflection of your expertise or value. We’ll let you when applications open again and you can always re-apply.
About our Fee and Scholarship Program:
The quarterly fee for One Mill School is $199. We set that fee to be as affordable as possible, within the context of our costs. Also, it is a foundational priority for us to advance economic accessibility to our programs. (More on our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion at One Mill School here.) So we have an open scholarship program for anyone who faces significant obstacles to their growth as a creative business owner. This might be because of structural or systemic barriers or for other reasons. If you would like to request a scholarship to One Mill School, you have the opportunity to indicate that in your application. We deploy our available scholarship funds on a first-come, first-served basis to folks who are qualified applicants and have self-identified as needing scholarship funding.
Have more questions?